Luxury Gulet Charter - 12 passengers
MS Bella Mare is a traditional sailing yacht with a contemporary interior, offering serene cruising with her open deck plan and quiet twin engines.
Built in 2008 in Bodrum, she was entirely refitted by her current owner in 2014 to include 2 master cabins and 4 VIP cabins - all cabins are en-suite with air-conditioning which can be run 24 hours.
Charter the luxurious MS Bella Mare and choose your itinerary with your captain or leave it to the experts to take you to the most breathtaking and enjoyable spots along the Turkish coast. The gulet will also sail in Greek waters by prior arrangement (additional port fees will apply).
The MS Bella Mare boasts wifi, satellite prgramming, jet ski, water skis, inflatable towing ring, banana, wake board, snorkelling gear and paddleboard (some activities will incur a supplement).
Meal and drink packages can be pre-purchased. Some meals may be taken ashore if you prefer.
Some of the wonderful spots you choose to visit may include:
Bodrum: A charming and elegant port overlooked by a grand castle, Bodrum has managed to maintain its serene core even in the busiest summer season. Flower-filled streets, cafes, museums, Ottoman architecture and white washed buildings will entrance and delight you.
Cleopatra's Island: the legendary meeting place of Queen Cleopatra and her lover Mark Anthony, Cleopatra is said to shipped in white sand from Egypt to create a secret paradise.
Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands): A chain of small islands close to the coast. Dramatic scenery combined with beautiful waters for swimming make this a popular spot. The surroundings are unspoilt and wild so it is a perfect location in which to sail and drop anchor.
Dolphin Bay, Incekum Bay and Fenerli Island are ideal swimming stops to enjoy the sparkling Aegean sea.
• Full ship charter • Turkish harbour fees • Services of your experienced crew • 4 hours motoring • Bed linen, bath and beach towels • Use of the gulet's tender boat and equipment on board • Yacht insurance • V.A.T. and all local taxes
Pricing (per person) $AUD
Booking conditions This is a full ship charter ideal for extended family or friends travelling together. Please contact World Journeys for details.
This is a full ship charter ideal for extended family or friends travelling together. Please contact World Journeys for details.
Not included • Turkey Entry visa (if applicable)
• Airport transfers
• Food (packages available for pre-purchase; half or full board)
• Beverages (purchased on board at competitive prices)
• Personal insurance
• Land tours and entrance fees to historical places
• Personal laundry
• Turkey Entry visa (if applicable) • Airport transfers • Food (packages available for pre-purchase; half or full board) • Beverages (purchased on board at competitive prices) • Personal insurance • Land tours and entrance fees to historical places • Personal laundry